Saturday 8/2 ran a great pace run with Dave and Andy. One mile warmup with 6 miles at marathon pace (8:00). We averaged 8:05 with the first mile at 8:56. Felt good even with the high humidity.
Sunday Dave and I ran 8 mile at a more comfortable 8:37 pace. We were trying for an 8:45 pace but decided to just keep a pace that felt good.
Monday an easy 3 miles at 8:36 pace.
Tuesday hill training. 4.73 miles from home to Bay Hill road. Not much of a hill but I worked late last night so I just needed something close. I did 4 repeats averaging 56 seconds for the .15 mile up hill and jogged back down. Out and back to home was about 2 miles each way. It wasn't too hard except for the fact I was a little tired after work. I will take a rest day tomorrow and do a tempo run Thursday. No pain at all in my legs.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment